Monday, August 5, 2024

GEMMA MY GEM - RAILED IT! or NAILED IT!

Gemma and I have been working this spring and summer
to get her second quilt, the Rail Fence finished.


She rips out her mistakes.


She learned how to thread my Bernina 740


and how to set the stitch length.


And before we knew it...the top was complete
and ready to quilt.
We set her up to do organic straight line quilting.


I absolutely LOVE this photo!


I also remember when her little foot didn't touch the pedal.


And its all done.
She did a wonderful job,
I did put the binidng on for her
but she watched the process and helped a little,







Backing.


She has picked up my habit of petting her fabrics
and keeping her stash in check.
Gemma loves shopping from Aunt Kathy's stash!




She fills my heart with sew much pride.
She wants her next project to be a tote bag.
I hope she never gets bored and always loves
Sewing wtih Aunt Kathy!



1 comment:

  1. Aww how sweet and such great memories made for you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.