Saturday, August 17, 2024

KOUNTRY & KWILTY

Welcome back to Windmill Lane Craft Retreat House.
This time you get to see the Kwilty Girls projects!


Look at this STUNNNING Plaidish Quilt Top.
I think its one of the most vibrant I have ever seen.
Luccinda had pulled scraps at last years retreat
and was worried how it might turn out!

WOW!


Lucinda Miller is the maker!


This was her second Plaidish.
I love that she is using her scraps!


Lucinda felt like it wasn't as PLAID as her other one
but we all loved it just the same!!


This Asterik Quilt top was finished by
Patty Estadt.


That farmhouse has never seen such vibrant quilts!
I guarantee it!


The wind at Windmill Lane 
caught Patty's hair just right....she should be
in a quilt commercial!


The next stunning dispaly of perfection
was Avalon, made by Kathy Guenther.


Kathy's hoarded collection of COMMA fabrics by Zen Chic
caused us all to PAUSE and enjoy this beauty.
We liked the quilt too!


Me, I cut a lot of pieces (567) to make the
MINI PLAIDISH


I worked in my Summer Picnic quilt.
 

And Plaidish 2 using OSU Buckeye colors 



I didn't finish anything because I sewcialize more thank I sew.
I love being with my Kwilty Girls.
Next retreat Kim Hensley and Tami Pfeil will return!

Til next ime...CHEERS!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved seeing what you girls worked on, beauties for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.