Friday, August 23, 2024

PEACE OUT !

I just finished a pattern test for Frannie B Quilt Company.


One of the best thngs aobut testing for Corinne Wells is...
she allows me to do what I need to do
to make the quilt better suited for charity.

Sew for this I didn't do the Peace Sign or Hearts
on the quilt.

But I was able to sufficiently provide feedback
that she always appreciates. 

This top will go to Stitching Sisters here in CBUS.
We make lapquilts for cancer patients.
They have a sewing center and I pick fabrics from
their huge stash....donations from others.


These colors are gender neutral
and bring happiness galore!


Four patch blocks are quick and easy!


The sashing is white and the backing in the
Navy and white-ish print, also from the sewing center.


I use a PDF on my iPad for my testing.
I make notes as I go thru each step.


Design wall layouts are always fun for me.


This one was very quick BECAUSE I didn't do the applique.
But its SUCH a GREAT pattern for making quilts
for this particular chairy.


Backing and binding is made and this
bundle will go back to the sewng center
for a longarmer to quilt.


I love to pattern test.
Its a WIN-WIN for everyone.
I get to support my designers efforts,
I get to support my favorite quilt charity,
I get to learn new quilting techniques,
I only have to provide my time.

And yes I am busy, but I make time
to 'pay it forward'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.