Sunday, September 28, 2014

IN THE BEGINNING, AGAIN

I have a sweet friend expecting his second child.
They have a little boy, almost 3 and I made him a kwilt as well.  
 But for the little girl....
Mommy wanted the nursery colors to be pink, gray, cream 
and "elephants" in the design

Sew here's the new kwilt!
  
Love the modern feel of this one.
 The pattern is called Peyton and was a free design on the 
Bernatex site but I can no longer find the link. : (






Why did I name this kwilt "In the Beginning, Again"
Because on the label I have used the sonogram picture!

 I also did this for the little boy and the kwilt because he was first born I called the kwilt "In the Beginning"
The little girl is "In the Beginning, Again"





8 comments:

  1. what a beauty this will be so well loved

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt! But the label...what an awesome idea. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love the quilt and the label! Very creative ideas! -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt for a little girl with a modern touch. Your friends are sooooo lucky to have you to fulfill their wish list.
    Delia in RB

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet, love the elephants too. Great idea for the label, How in the world did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.