Sunday, December 24, 2023

A TOAST TO CHRISTMAS EVE!

December has been a difficult month for me
My hubby came down with COVID (first time since it reared its evil head in 2020)
 With COVID comes quarentine...at least at my house.
I had to cancel my 'Cork and Fork" girls party and two dinners. 
One of the dinners was our 24th Wedding Anniversary. 
My wine theme tree is FIRST tree I decorated this year, in early November.
It's a new LED pre-tree that stands 7' tall.
The warm glow in the corner just fills my heart with calm.

I always begin my tree decorating with the topper
cause that is the STAR, even if there is no STAR!
This year the topper is made of many textures and colors.
Vineyard greenery/leaves, glittery balls (does that sound right?)
Grapevines, lace and glitter ribbon.


You will find more bunches of grape clusters on this tree,
than possibly in a vineyard!
Let's not forget the texture and color runs throughout the tree!




Sew pretty in the daylight.
My tree collar is made with actual wooden wine crates.


And here, a soft glow each evening.


Atop the fridge an array of thrifted winey themed items.
The shiny trees were actually new this year and
they may find another spot for the winter season.


I just love this thrifted look.


Isn't this just grape!  I mean great!
So lets toast to a Merry Christmas and a 
VERY HAPPY and HEALTHY New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.