Tuesday, December 12, 2023

BAG IT UP!

I started with a pile of ideas in the form of fabrics hat will become bags.

I like to pull fabrics and patterns and work thru the bags in my
own time.  I cut many out in one day, add batting and quilt another day,
add zippers another day and sew on!



This was a tiny zipper pouch I made for my niece Gemma.



Too cute!


I have lots of novelty prints for yarn / knitting.


And I finished 3 zippered project bags.






And there was fabric for a fun Christmas zipper bag.


Love this one!


I have had gnome fabrics for awhile and what better print for a zipper pouch!








Florals are always a big hit for zippered bags.




I like to rework projects too.
This was once a table topper, already quilted.


and now its a generous size zipper bag.


The next knitting project bags are fun LLAMA prints.
The pattern is a Japanese Knot bags.










And when  Japanese Knot bags are closed
they looks like this...FUN!


Sew most of these have been sold or gifted
and I saved a couple for me!

And oh yeah, I always add my labels.









1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying seeing all your projects. Wish I hadn't stopped blogging several years ago. What a great way to track your makes and events.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.