Thursday, December 7, 2023

FRIENDS, FABRIC, FUNTASTIC

Yes I did a post about my quilt show at Inniswood Gardens.
This post is about my wonderful friends who
stopped in to say Hello at my Artist Reception.

The day was a blur and thankfully I have these photos
to remember the kindness and excitement that filled the room.

Susie,  CAPA & quilty friend


Vikki and Kerm, Special Friends
Vikki is a quilter.


Francine, Cardmaker extraordinaire
Cherie, Master Gardner, CAPA and special friend


Coleen quilter and a new friend Beth


Connie, Master Gardener long-time friend & arts supporter


Debbie and Connie
Quilters and Cardmakers, long time friends


Bonnie, Former CoWorker and Quilty friend


My Nephew Alan, Gemma (my Gem)


Gemma


My sweet family that showed UP!


Nancy, Master Gardener and Crafty Friend


Claire, Quilty friend


Kim, gardener, quilter, longarmer and very special friend!


Kathy
She's my Louise, I'm her Thelma!


Phil, the man who 'gets what I'm all about'
and supports me 100%


What a day! What a show! What great friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.