Tuesday, December 19, 2023

GINGERBREAD AND GLAM!

A Holiday Tree always begins naked.
This is a pre-lit tree I purchased in 2022.
Not LED lights but it will have to work.

This tree stands 7' tall in the foyer.
A bit of glam and a bit of whimsey.
Gingerbread reeks of Christmas!


I collect ribbons all year long.  Then out comes the ornaments
and decisions to be made for what I want to use.


As you can see by the price tags...more thrift store finds.
YES I am a thrift store queen!


I have collected gingerbread ornaments for many years.
Many collected during 10 years of Cookie Exchange parties.


I really wanted to use Copper and Lime Green.
But I don't have enough ornaments in copper!


So I settled for a plaid ribbon with red, gold, green.
and the fun began!


One cannot go wrong with those colors!
And I found a red glitter garland for final wraps around the tree.


And I'm very happy with the outcome of the tree!


My dining room table is covered with a Plaidish Christmas Tree Quilt.
And some gingerbread / baking items adorn that.


The side table hosts an array of textural trees.


I hope you have enjoyed this tree...its one of my faves.



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.