Friday, December 1, 2023

My SOLO QUILT SHOW 2023

Welcome to Inniswood Gadens, Innishouse
Westerville OH

This exhibit is my 2nd Solo Show at this venue.
I have made many new pieces for this show with
a nature theme in mind/

Perry County Flamingo, Charley Harper Winter Birds
Wyndjammer Red Fox, Charley Harper Grove
(L to R)
ME


Christmas Tree Lot (L) and OSU GNOME (his hat is OSU) (R)


Sassy Garden (L) Ghastlies Pumpkin Patch (R)


Vintage Red Truck (top) Charlie Harper Chickadee mini (bottom)


Ocean Isle Beach Lattitude/Longitude (L)
Dreaming of Hawaii - Mystery Quilt (R)


Left, Mystery quilt, Top Hattie the Hedgehog 
and bottom is a Paint Chip Challenge art Quilt.
The flowers are hand prints


and ME again!

I am sew honored to be selected to
exhibit my fabric art at this venue!




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful collection of beautiful things! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.