Wednesday, July 23, 2014

LONGARMING THE HOLIDAYS



Lookey Lookey I'm longarming the Holidays!
I have finally gotten the experience I needed 
to get the confidence I wanted to do load a kwilt 
without help! yep, all by myself!


Basic Gray's "Blitzen" fabric, purchased a couple years ago,  
was just sitting in my stash, waiting for me to bring it to life!
Can you say "meander me"


Next up was a fun Cherry Charm Pattern
 "HALLOWEEN KWILT"



A loop-de-loop design on this one had me feeling a bit loopy!
(a short trip)



A quick trim and binding then I can show you the 
kwilts all done and fun backings!

Stash bustin continues!
2014 finishes are rampaging thru my veins!

And to "wrap up" the holidays...a big thank you to     
Sherri, at A Quilting Life who recently had a giveaway 
from Olie and Evie.
I won this holiday table runner kit.
Make sure to check out Olie and Evie's Etsy shop
for some great kwilting items and prices!


I have 4 more Halloween Kwilts 
queued up for some spooky action!


Linking up to the  Thursday and Friday Linky Parties.  Links on side bar.
Are you working on any holiday projects yet?







10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful runner kit you won. Can't wait to see your finished quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you and nope, no holiday projects in the works yet. Too many others on my plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You quilting is superb...looks like you have mastered meandering! Congrats on being a winner too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. two quilts quilted a good job done. Fabulous win you had there,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice quilting ... congrats! I love a good all over FMQ meander. No holiday projects for me yet. Just keep sewing ... ;) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job putting the quilts on the long arm all by yourself! Using the long arm machine totally intimidates me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kathy,

    Thank you for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks!

    Wow, that's a big meander - you'll be finished in no time!

    Holiday projects? Nice summer tops, just for me. Not quilt tops, ones that button down the front.

    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete
  8. There will be no stopping you know that you have mastered setting up the long arm yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the Blitzen line, the back of your quilt looks like it is beautiful too. I have not gotten past just thinking about Christmas - soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.