Tuesday, July 29, 2014

THE RUSH IS ON!


Just when I thought I might go POSTAL...
look what the mailman delivered today.    
The just released line of RUSH HOUR fabric from StudioE.


17 beautiful FQs in Red, Black, Gray and White
This IS my favorite color combo, as an Ohio State Buckeye fan,
who bleeds scarlet and gray!



Many thanks to Scott Fortunoff at StudioE for selecting me
as 1 of 10 participants who will receive this fabric
to make their projects for....



And thanks to Madam Samm at Sew We Quilt
for pulling this opportunity all together
and Carol at Just Let Me Quilt for cheering us on!

 I am honored and hope my creative juices
will get me thru the next few weeks to get my project done!

 Speaking of Good Karma  
...it doesn't get much better than this!
On my post yesterday, I have a good karma giveaway 


------------------------------------------------


Make sure to stop back on August 1st 
I have another BIG announcement
that has me shaking in my GHASTLIES SHOES!


Linking up to Let's Bee Social. And Sew Cute Tuesday  
Fabric Friday Frenzy
Click icons on side bar!  

14 comments:

  1. ohhh yummy....yes no doubt about it the RUSH IS ON now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the Ghastlies and am looking forward to your reveal. As for Rush fabric and colors...WoW! This will be another epic hop from Madamm Samm and Carol as Cheerleader. Creative Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score! Great fabric! And I'll be looking forward to a Ghastlie project too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhhhh so so pretty! Can't wait to get my fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great collection, can`t wait to see what you do with it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh text fabric! I can't wait to see what you make from it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to your Ghastlie reveal. Now to see what you create out of the gorgeous new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those fabrics! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun for you. Keep breathing and have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love black/white/red together. Excellent combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is an excellent color combo when you are Badger Fan!LOL! I may need some of that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That is totally awesome Kathy! You should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun bunch of fabric! Have fun sewing with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.