Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Stash and Christa Quilts Donation


My Sunday Stash is a mixture of fun.
A couple sale items from my shopping excursion
to the Fabric Shack

Only $22.00 each

A jelly roll - ing me toward Halloween



And a layer cake to take me down a Sweetwater Road 


But the best happy mail was a donation from
Christa Watson over at Christa Quilts
Please stop over and see her great blog, store and fabric prices!
Tell her Kwilty Pleasures sent you.

Why? because she donated
over 20 FQ and 10 yards of Project Linus fabric
from her on-line shop to
The Plaza Quilters (Nationwide Insurance Group)
who will make quilts for Project Linus!
  

And no dust is gathering on these fun Peanuts characters.
I have already cut out 3 complete tops...ready to sew


Linking up with Molly Sparkles -Sunday Stash

6 comments:

  1. I love those fabric choices and such great deals! How nice of Christa to donate to such a worthy cause...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!!! Love everything! I have a couple of layer cakes of Boo Crew waiting for me to get started myself. And the Project Linus fabric is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you could put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely array of stash fabrics, especially the Peanuts one. How lovely and generous of Christa to donate it.
    Have fun piecing it all together,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your acquisitions and your bank book got out of there relatively unscathed? Lovely project Linus fabric and big thank you to Christa for the donation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those were some great bargains you got there. Did you get me some Halloween goodies too? LOL And the donation is fantastic and will go into great quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.