Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2QTR FINISHES

I am ecstatic about my 2 QTR Finish Along projects.
My original list is posted here 
 I finished 13 projects!
  
Ready?



Gift for baby Jeremiah 
Not in my original list but a finish-just the same!


Pink Poseys
In my original list - now in my Etsy shop

TWIN KWILTS ...on my original list and now
in my Etsy shop


 December Twins, on my original list
also in my Etsy shop

 2 - Dragonfly Kwilts

 Batik Dragonfly Wallhanging 
Not in my original list - but a WIP finished!

Dancing Dragonflies for my bed 
on my original list


Quilt Blocks -Lap kwilt, on my original list 
now in my Etsy shop


 Handmade Christmas Challenge projects
 with Insights from SewCalGal
On my original list as "scrap bustin" projects


Zipper Pouch


two small purses


Mug Rug



Watch for my 3 QTR goals post, coming soon 
to see what's spinning my bobbins !!!




Head on over here to see all the projects
from the Challenge participants!

On a personal note - a BIG thanks to Katy at The Littlest Thistle
the challenge is keeping me very productive!



15 comments:

  1. you have certainly achieved a great deal here and beautiful too, was going to pick a favourite but that is impossible

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable quilts!!! I love the dragon flies and the quilt block quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful projects. Love the purple and yellow quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, way to go with those finishes!! That's a quilting marathon right there. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Great finishes here ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. .... Wow ... just WOW! Great finishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post - filled with Kwilty Goodness! Well done, Kathy! Heading over to your Etsy shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy have you been busy. Not sure if I have a favorite since they all are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! They are gorgeous love the twin quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are all fabulous. Not sure which one is my favorite. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Kathy, you have been productive this month!
    Thank you for linking up with Free Motion Mavericks.
    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have really been a busy bee! Beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's an incredible list of finishes. I'm lucky if I get 1 finish in a month. I really like your December Twins quilts. They are beautiful. Thanks for linking up to Anything Goes Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, great work! i really need to get started on some of those mug rugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.