Monday, March 17, 2014

WHAT'S AT YOUR RAINBOW'S END?

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

Being a Murphy in a previous life
I get this goin, green thing.
 Green beer for EVERYONE!  


green-beer


 Rainbow's End Quilt Shop is according to advertising, 
Florida's largest quilt shop.
Last month I made my 3rd visit here and found 
a true pot o' gold!


I was there when the store opened at 9:00 a.m, ready to shop!


Just as I remembered...shelves and shelves of wonderful fabrics


Where to look first?


Dizziness overcame me (again)


I am in awe of all the glory my eyes behold!


I'm running up and down the isles
trying to see it all at once! Why are people looking at me?


Textures and fibers everywhere!
is that me giggling?


Books, notions, patterns...


The Halloween gabrics grabbed my eyes!
(No Ghastlies...was ghastly)


Then I remembered....THE BACK ROOM!!!
That's when the adrenaline really kicked in!

I could hear "Silver Bells" playing in my head as I 
looked at the holiday fabrics and quilts


 

 and then I was hit over the head 
with tables full of $1.50 Fat Quarters 
*all are designer fabrics*

At this point I knew if someone did not put me in a "straight jacket" 
my wallet was gonna be ripped to pieces!



Yup, I found my pot of gold...full of fabric!

I hope you can go here one day and give those 
wonderful "fabric" leprechauns a big kiss!



Watch for upcoming posts where I will share
just what those leprechauns tempted me with!


4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful shop, so much fabric as you say you were in stitchers Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny...I was there a few years ago and felt exactly like you did. My heart started racing and I felt like running from corner to corner...and like you, then I discovered the Christmas room, and the sale room, and I was hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, whoa, whoa.......I thought you weren't going to buy any fabric until your birthday.......isn't your birthday June 1st? Did you buy something Kathy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back in the 90's I lived 40 minutes away from Rainbows End. It's a great shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.