Tuesday, October 7, 2014

LIFE'S A BEACH - SEW WHAT!

Vacation at the beach means taking these feet to the sand 


Early morning is my favorite time to walk
  passing the sand dunes


watching the sun rise slowly



In October the summer crowds have left...


As I pass these cute beach houses...
I wonder the stories could be told
"if walls could talk"











The day dream continues as I dream of  having a beach house...
WAKE UP!!!

it's time to sew and if you know me...I have been sewing!

A Halloween kwilt is in the works!




A Christmas kwilt that is a "hoot"


Sew come on, who else out there likes to travel with their sewing machine?  
I don't believe there is a 12 step program for a sewing addiction?
If there is DON'T tell me!



5 comments:

  1. OMG Kathy I love the new hooter Christmas fabrics you are working on.....Your beach pics are amazeing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vacation. :) And I'm seriously loving the Hoot Christmas fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to live close to the beach and that is definitely the plan when we finally move out of NY. And yes I would totally travel with a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am falling in love with those beach houses...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your beach vacation pictures. So beautiful! It looks like our Carolina beaches here on the east coast. Looking forward to seeing your finished quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.