Monday, September 28, 2015

TRICK OR TREAT MINI SWAP

I just finished my last Halloween swap package 
 for the IG Trick or Treat Mini Swap 
By now I hope my secret partner @chelsaphene
has received it!

Don't ya just luv these goofy Halloween characters!
My partner said she like the "fun" side of Halloween
so this should so it!



 I made the Nested Churn Dash block
by Quilt Jane...
which is my all time favorite mini kwilt to make.
It finishes at 24"

And kwilted with a wavy, wacky design!


I had some fun spiders and webs in my stash for the backing.


It turned out sew cute...I wanted to keep it!


But I didn't...an I added some fun extras.
Her favortie Halloween movie is
"Hocus Pocus"
and I couldn't believe I found this kitchen towel!
She loves cats...and I had a couple FQs to include.
Some cute hair pin that a friend had made.
I hope she likes it all!


I received this Halloween banner in a swap
And had to hang it!



Have you started decorating for Halloween?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.