Wednesday, February 8, 2017

BASKETCASE

 If you know me...I can be a basket case...
  I can get behind in my posts but my intentions are good.
Maybe if I stayed home a while...nah I like my adventures!

One of my favorite swaps in 2016 was 
The Basket Case Swap sponsored on Instagram.
My partner, Janet Smith (@bayleebarkley) 
loves Tula Pink...found this in my stash.


I decided to make a one hour basket...



added some simple quilting...


The finished basket turned out great!


She also mentioned Cotton and Steel was a favorite fabric...
I did a little research and found she enjoys paper piecing.
So I made a paper piecing tool pouch.







Here is the entire package I sent.  
With paper piecing tools in the case.
( small cutting board/rotary cutter)
 and a fun flying geese pincushion.



and of course my partner Jaia @handmadebyjaia
 NAILED.IT
Sending me all this Ghastliness!


I should have made a resolution for 2017 to keep on top of my posts...
but I am not a resolution kinda gal...
better late than NEVER
and hopefully you enjoy them regardless of the timing!




2 comments:

  1. What a neat swap. Your Ghastlies are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing swap...wow! Love your basket and those Ghastlies are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.