Wednesday, July 28, 2021

FROGGY KINDA DAY!

I love Quilts in the Wild...
especially mine!


Dawes Arboretum near Newark, OH is a beautiful garden.


And they happen to have frogs, dancing in the park!



Frogs practicing mediation by the water.


Frogs tending to the garden plants.






I could hear some blue grass music!


And who doesn't like a game of LEAP FROG?


But I had the most fun...finding the photo opps for my 
Wonky Crosses quilt made with Zen Chic COMMA fabrics





















Sew...if you think you might want to enjoy the great outdoors...
this 24 FROG installation called 'RIBBIT The EXHIBIT'
by Artist J A COBB will be
hopping thru the park til September 8, 2021


My quilt will be gone...but this place is certainly worth the visit.
$10 entrance fee helps keep the garden beautiful
and allows for these wonderful exhibits to happen!





1 comment:

  1. Girl! You make me tired!!! 😆 Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.