Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 A YEAR IN REVIEW

2023 another year another quilt...well ok a lot of quilts and other fiber inspired projects

I finished the Churning 14 top but didn’t ' really like it.
I donated it to charity, knowing it will find a new home.



I made this Infinite Hearts quilt for me
but my Son loved it and it now lives with him!


Charley Harper Winter Birds flew into my nest!


Immediately followed by a GROVE of Charley Harper scrappy birch trees.



As spring rolled into view...
sew did these kitchen table toppers.



This is Picnic by Cluck Cluck Sew


I love this Sassy Garden quilt
Avalon Pattern and Jane Sassaman Fabrics.


I resized The Perry County Flamingo! 


Laura Heine Collage
Wyndjammer Red 


My last quilt top is PEAKS a pattern test
for Frannie B Quilt Company 


And these two tops w/backs and bindings were just finished 
And ready for the (longarmer(s)

X & + By Zen Chic


Ruby Star Society Picnic Quilt


I made a bunch of  bags this years.















Cute Kwilty Girls baskets for retreat.
You know I love these girls if they get
something I made using my Ghastlies Craft fabric.


A quilted pillow cover for the sofa.



I only finished one speckled Hitchhiker shawl.


 Productive year but..

I also provided lots of love and care to my sweet husband who had pneumonia with complications;
Followed by an operation to insert a shunt into his head to eliminate ‘water on the brain’ and rwo years of him falls at.  And then,right afterThanksgiving he caught COVID for the first time.

I had a health issue that is resolved but it scared the bejeebies outa me,
I am OK


A couple fun things did happen…I attended a couple Kwilty Girls retreats


Visited my son 2 times at the beach !
And had a solo quilt show that featured 14 pieces of my art
 at Inniswood Gardens, Westerville OH


I am ready to say enough of this stressful year on this day known as 

123123


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.