Saturday, November 15, 2014

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS - NOVEMBER

It has been a fun year and a great challenge 
and this is the last month we post our projects for


Sew here are projects from the last month of sewing.  

Some wintry fabric coasters 
 A fabric covered journal in holiday prints
A quilt as you go mug rug
(my mug rug tutorial here)
 A zipper pouch 
(Lazy Girl Designs Pattern)
  Some Handmade Christmas Ornaments 
for a swap partner (my designs)
(yep she loves sugar skulls and little Russian Stacking dolls
I completed a sweet Halloween Quilt
(my twist on Yellow Brick Road pattern)
which could be a gift for someone

And a Christmas Quilt Happy Owl-iday
"Tick Tock" pattern from "Growing Up Modern" book


This lap kwilt is made with Basic Gray's "Blitzen" 
I needed a new Christmas Kwilt!
(In a Flash pattern)


Two more kwilts are at the long armer now.
Once returned I'll add the binding and they will be ready
for Christmas gifts from me...

An Ohio State Buckeye Kwilt for my BIL 
(Turning 20 Pattern)
(he gave me a yard of each OSU licensed fabric 
for Christmas last year...only fair he should get a kwilt)




My Son-in-law gave me these Crown Royal bags, he collected while bar tending, for his kwilt 
 (my own design)


I just want to give a big shout out and 
Thank You to Darlene at Insights from Sew Cal Gal.



 I was so focused on bustin' my stash for my personal 2014 challenge, not only did I  keep this Handmade Christmas pledge but I can include all of the finishes for 



and with that...
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!



7 comments:

  1. You have been a very busy little elf this year. Wonderful projects. Creative Christmas Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you certainly have been productive, lots of great makes here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew. Just reading that wore me out. You've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is super impressive! WTG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a woman! You are amazing with all you finished...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really been busy and wonderful projects and quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.