Monday, December 5, 2016

CATCHING A COLD...for CHRISTMAS

Last year I had the most horrible cold and cough.
They said...bronchitis....felt like...pneumonia.
Not much energy but I wanted to sew

I grabbed a bunch of charm packs by
my favorite Christmas fabric designers..
I was coughing..it was snowing..
chain piecing happened.



Decided the back would be layer cakes...
also Christmas fabrics.


I sent it off this last fall to my longarmer
cause sometimes it just needs to be DONE!
and she quilted an all over snowflake design.



Made some binding...


"Catching a Cold"
was DONE!



I love that it's reversible and I can enjoy all my favorite fabrics.


Let's hope I don't  
Catch another Cold
but if I do....THIS will comfort me!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.