Wednesday, November 15, 2017

READY.SET.BAKE


Hey, its me...the Cookie Diva!
Kathy has me back in the kitchen
and good grief, she is making me wear this 
GHASTLIES Christmas Apron!

Can you believe that?



She has me bake hundreds of cookies, every year!
Not for her, but for her family.
I told her she may want to include toothbrushes
in their cookie tins!

These cookies freeze nicely for up to 3 months
in her cute little freezer.  Safely tucked away
safe from her hubby...he seldom goes in the basement! 

You can find all the Cookie Diva recipes
on the tab above called "Sweet Celebrations"

But for now...
you gotta try these NEW Recipes that will
certainly feed that sweet tooth, we know you have!








Kathy does not like it when I exclude
 nuts, peanut butter or other ingredients that could cause
allergic reactions to cookie monsters!
AND nothing is Gluten Free....
Just Sayin!








3 comments:

  1. Oh how funny! Somehow I'd missed the whole Ghastlies Christmas thing. . .it's really making me laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
    Thanks for sharing
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.