Monday, June 25, 2018

SEA SHELLS...

Once in a while I let the crafty girl inside me out.
She enjoys crafty mediums other than FABRIC!

Small white grapevine wreath found at a
thrift store for a couple bucks with a bit of fish net.   
The various seashells are from NC and SC beaches.
Simple but looks great hanging in my "beachy" bathroom.



I volunteer at Inniswood Metro Gardens 
in Westerville, OH  

Each month the "design interest group" members volunteer
to make a door decoration for the main house.
I asked for July so I could incorporate a beachy
feel with a little Red-White-Blue

There is a little red FREEDOM sign hanging below the ribbon.
 All the mussel shells are from Ocean Isle Beach, NC
(gotta love a hot glue gun)

This will hang on a white door at the house
 and will greet the visitors!



Enjoy your summer!
I am dreaming of the beach....again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.