Thursday, December 16, 2021

CHEROKEE MYSTERY FINISH!

Columbus Modern Quilt Guilds
Mystery Quilt Challenge for 2019!

Every other month we received a clue or instructions on how to
finish a unit of the mystery quilt.

Once I had the top completed my good friend Betty
quilted it for me on her Statler Gamill Machine.

My hubby thought this looked like an Indian Blanket design.
Betty used a Fire Flame for the E2E quilting.
I have 2 great-great grandmothers who were Cherokee Indians.
It was a Mystery Quilt design.

Therefore...
Cherokee Mystery







 I finally got outside to get a few pics.





 



It was a bit windy...
perhaps some Cherokee winds blowing thru!


The mystery quilt designer is Meadow Mist Designs.
This pattern name is Mosaic Mystery Quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.