Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Trail Tote

It’s been a quick minute…well ok a very long time,
since I have made a bag.
I like to make them…but quilts have been under my needle
for the last couple years.

I bought this fabric several years ago specifically for a bag. 
You just can't go wrong with Dear Stella prints.


I decided on the Trail Tote by Noodlehead
The smaller size is perfect for a crossover bag.
I wear crossover bags like earrings when shopping,
Always on my body, never in the cart, 
no way anyone is gonna take it.
I keep it in in my car and seat best goes right over it.  

I selected a Ghastlies weave in gray
for the lining.


I add a key fob toggle. It holds my car key
and with a keyless start car...I always have my key!


My strap wasn't long enough for the slider option.
Sew it stationary to the d-rings.


This will be great for summertime adventures
and goes sew well with jeans or dressier vibes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.