Saturday, February 18, 2023

2022 FINISHES

My last post  was all about my 2023 DREAMS.  

This post is about my 2022 FINISHES !


4-Patch Slice 




Cut Loose - Kitchen Table Quilting, Free Pattern


Strip Plus - GE Designs


CH Bed runner


Star Gazer - Frannie B Quilt Company


Elegance Table Runner


Modern Christmas Trees - Amy Smart, Diary of a Quilter


SWELL Vintage Santa - Jingle Jangle Background Pattern


Tomte OSU Gnome Quilt



Origins Pattern Test - Lifting Limits Quilts


Mamouth Flannel Chair Runner


BAGS

Trail Tote Noodlehead



Slimline Wallet






KNITTING


Pretty Basic Shawl


I may have missed a few but I have been a busy girl!
2023 is gonna be a year of quilting, knitting and having fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.