Tuesday, March 7, 2023

GAL-ENTINE DAY of CARDS

I like to make cards.
I like my peeps who enjoy making cards.
I like lunch with those friends...
so I had a Gal-tine gathering to cover all those things.

I set a pretty table and the centerpiece
was their card kits and take home items.


The basket (with card kits)
A OUI yogurt cup with some cardmaining supplies,
I made Chai tea mix and the cute Valentine fabric coasters.



Cherie, Vikki and me.


Francine and me


Shannon


As soon as lunch was finished we
made some great cards!
Everyone had a kit for each card.
They could pick their own sentiment
and bling.

A fun  beachy design.


A pocket card.
Slide a card into the front pocket
and then it flipped open for another sentiment.

A sunflower stamped to make their
own designer paper. 


Some bees swarmed us!


The dragonflies popped right thru the card


Cherie was so proud of her work.
Everyone did an excellent job!
The flower cart was a kit provided by Francine!


 Cherie brought this hypertufa BUCKEYE LEAF
candle holder for my patio.
She has her own kinda talents and made this for me.




We had such a GREAT time, we will do it again this summer.
I just love that my friends that spend creative time with me!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun day you ladies had! Great idea to make up card kits and enjoy doing them together. I haven't played with my papers and stamps for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.