Tuesday, May 14, 2024

QuiltCon SHOP TIL YA DROP!


YES I am usually behind on my posts.
I do my best to journal my creative fun in a timely manner.
Sometime life happens and posts don’t. 

Today I think you might enjoy a little QuiltCon shopping!
My flowers were purchased YEARS ago at a craft show,
Huge hit at this show. 


OMGeee the first view of the quilts and the vendors took my breath away!



Let’s roll!
I should’ve bought this one…


I did buy some patterns here. 




I found size Charley Harper Flamingo prints! 


I bought the wine color shirt
Quilty, Sexy, Cool! 


AnnaMaria Horner booth was a beautiful, as my friend Kim!


Cotton and Steel had a lovely booth and Make and Take fun! 


 Carolyn Friedlander is a fav fabric designer 


Crimson and Tate shop NEVER disappoints. 


I am a sucker for a dragonfly…especially a Modern one! 



I liked this pattern by GE Designs.
Not every pattern has to be rocket science. 


And I didn’t war one or buy one
…but quilted coats were trending everywhere 


I shopped til I almost dropped.
Honestly I spent more on food and drink than I did on quilty stuff!
Looking was fun and inspiration overload occurred 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.