Monday, June 10, 2024

WONKED OUT GHASTLIES


Several years ago I was in a Ghastlies Wonky Star Swap
with a few Friends on Instagram.
All of us used white low volume backgrounds,
And added our own Ghastlies prints and stash for then stars.

These are my blocks!


They sat for years as I was unsure what I wanted to do with them. 
I never rush into anything!

Someone gave me this pattern and a lightbulb went off! 
I could do something similar, but different. 




I made sure all the blocks were the same size and proceeded from there 
 And I found the greenish fabric in my stash for background. 


Blocks went into design wall.


,
I added black GRUNGE corner stones, and smashing squares 
Using the green for sashings.

THIS was the result!



My Ghastlies Wonky Star Quilt Top
is off to the longarmer!
Backing is the same greenish fabric.




This will be the 9th Ghastlie quilt 
I have made for my collection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.