Sunday, March 24, 2013

SUNDAY SNIPPET - Spring FORWARD?



Has anyone seen my SPRING?
 OHIO is under a winter storm watch (again)!

I do know SPRING will arrive and with it will come some fun   BLOG HOPS sponsored 
by Madam Samm at Sew We Quilt
Yep...you'll have to come back and see what I am making!!!


I'll be playing in the "April Showers" blog hop with Erin over at "Sew at home Mummy"  
Can you say "mug rugs?"

In May I'll catch up with Mary to get my "bird brain" projects ready to show you at  I Piece 2 - Mary




3 comments:

  1. Your spring must have run off with mine,we had snow all day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time last year we already had 8 days in the 80's. So far, we haven't even hit a 50 this year. Hopefully this summer will be cooler than last year.

    Can't wait to see your creations in the blog hops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.