Sunday, April 20, 2014

SUNDAY STASHIN !

Check out my stashin' goodies from Hancocks of Paducah
It is a great on-line store, but I got visit the brick and mortar store!

and sew...you know what happens next!
I filled my own Easter Basket
with fabric, fabric, fabric!



Won't this Michael Miller fabric make the cutest baby/toddler kwilt!  
I bought a yard of each!



Lots of fun chevrons on sale..
 this will work well in a baby boy kwilt



and this....



This is for me...as an Ohio State Buckeye Fan...
I see a purse for the fall football season!  
Of course I have other
scarlet and gray fabrics to mix with this!  
GO BUCKS!


The back room at Hancocks has lots of precut  packages
FUN baby FQs 




 1/3 yard pre-cut chevron packages as well to mix with 
those fun baby prints!

all in all...a great selection without breaking the bank!

Linking up to 

Click over here and leave a comment to enter the giveaway contest for my 200th post! and maybe win this...



Contest closes tomorrow...open to all!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great haul!! How lucky to get to go to the actual Hancock's store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Kathy. Love how you filled your basket. Beautiful fabric selections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Love those Ann Kelle prints. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome - jealous! I went there a few years ago, but it was *right* after I started quilting and I had no idea what "stashing" was and I completely failed to take proper advantage of the opportunity : P Glad to see you did, though, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.