Sunday, July 27, 2014

ITS A RUSH for a HOP in SEPTEMBER!

  StudioE has a new line of fabric called 
RUSH HOUR

Here is one of the prints...


 And I have some great news!
I am 1 of 10 participants selected 
to receive a bundle of RUSH HOUR 
to create my project for 
Madam Samm's, Sew We Quilt, blog hop!


You can sign up for this hop and use 
the RUSH HOUR fabrics
or ANY black, white and red fabric of your choice.  
Want to see the full line of RUSH HOUR

Cheering us on will be Carol, at Just Let Me Quilt!
Check with Carol today to make sure you get signed up


My fabric is due to arrive this week!  
Cross your fingers for me cause right now I feel like 
I'm back driving to work in  RUSH HOUR,
with a blistery snow storm, in the dark of night
with no head lights!  



1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you. It will be fun. I'm sure you've got your thinking cap on, deciding what to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.