Friday, August 1, 2014

A GHASTLIES SWAP!





The 2014 "Ghastlies End" fabric, by Alexander Henry,
might be the end of my favorite Halloween Family!!!
To mend my broken heart...
I'm hosting A GHASTLIES SWAP!

 Grab the button on my sidebar and put it on your 
blog to help me spread the word!  
If you want to post about this fun swap...
that would be just Ghastlie!




I'll post the entire timeline and instructions next week 
but you will have LOTS OF TIME
should you decide to play!

Sign-ups don't begin until August 15th

Sew think about it and come back,
sit down at the Ghastlies' table, for some family time! 




Since this is my FIRST SWAP
I am limiting sign ups to 30 Ghastlie lovers!


I will need some backup if you care to...




If you would like to be a GHASTLIES ANGEL 
you will make ONE (1) Ghastlies item and keep it
in case someone has to drop out due to an emergency.
I will reach out to you to mail it!
If no one disappears...it's yours!  
(or mine) hehe

I want to send a special thanks, who without their support,
I would probably still be "shaking in my GHASTLIES shoes"

 Michelle @ Quilts from My Crayon Box 
for her input and expertise about running a swap

 Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy 
who provided great swap advice AND made my
Ghastlies "Grab It Button"  

Leave me a comment and let me know
your GHASTLIE thoughts!



6 comments:

  1. I bet this swap will be spooktacular or is that spectacular...A success either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so at least you'd better save one of those precious spots for ME! And my sister Tina wants in too. I'll wait for the official sign up but just so you know....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Ghastlies! Thanks for hosting this swap!
    Michele and I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never been in a swap and would like for this to be my first. I'll be happy to help, but you will probably have to explain to me just what you want me to do, an extra item or exactly what when the time comes. Thanks for the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never been in a swap and would like for this to be my first. I'll be happy to help, but you will probably have to explain to me just what you want me to do, an extra item or exactly what when the time comes. Thanks for the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love those Ghastlies and hate to see them go, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.