Sunday, May 8, 2016

PATTERN TESTING

My kwilty friend, Andrea Arledge, (IG @pommesdeterres)
asked me to test her first quilt pattern "Woven Fence" 
 (by Scarlet Key her IG business account)




 "Woven Fence" is available now on Craftsy!
Just click here


The pattern is a beginner quilt pattern and very fun!
It's F8, FQ or 2 1/2" strip "friendly". Can be made using 12 different prints, or scrappy.  
Lots of strip sets for quick sewing.

I used 2 1/2" strips cut from some yardage I have been hoarding.
A white background...because that was what I had in my stash.


The pattern gives instructions for making sizes from baby to king.   


I decided to do a child size which has 16 blocks.   


and ta..da...The top is done!
I have plenty of the same fabrics for the backing and binding.



For now, its in the UFO pile TBQ (to be quiltedl)
I was very happy to help Andrea and I wish her
great success with this pattern and the many to follow!

Again I was able to...






2 comments:

  1. rather like this pattern thanks for telling us about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too...simple but very fresh in your fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.