Tuesday, August 1, 2017

YARN IT & HABERDASHERY

Sometimes I think I live under a rock.
There is a local yarn shop in my town that I didn't know about.
It's located in a little urban area of Columbus, OH
called Grandview Heights...


The owner, Esther, is such a sweetheart!


And oh the yummy colors and yarns that fill the shelves!



Great selection of Buttons for those knitted sweaters and such!
Lots of choices for knitting needles as well!


And before you get out the door...here's the bulletin board 
with all the information on upcoming classes.



So if you need a place to pop in and sit a while to knit
shop for great yarn, or grab a lunch next door...
this is the place to go!

In the meantime...check out the website here!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.