Wednesday, February 10, 2021

2020 KNIT WIT

2020 provided lots of TV time and when that happens...
I become a KNIT WIT! 

I have learned some new stitches and techniques this year!
Kathy Guenther is a knitty friend
with lots of experience and patience !
Together we tend to knit and sip...wine!

I have really enjoyed knitting these scarves/shawls.
Most of them are free patterns on Ralvery. 
If you want to see all my projects over there,
my user Name is KathyGordon

Dusk to Dawn, By Briana Kepner
50 Shades of Gradient Yarn
Fingering Weight Yarn


Letters From Russia By Annah Burnes
Pic Knit City Blues, DK weight yarn


Arlequin Shawl By Peggy Maxheim
Cherry Garcia Fingering Weight Yarn


CoPilot Cowl, By Dominique Trad
Super Sock Weight yarn, City Blues


Selago Sunset by Martina Behm
Dirty Martini and Green Tea, Fingering Weight yarn


I used a lot of blue yarns in 2020...maybe I was feelin blue?
I have lots of knitting in mind for 2021 
and a good friend to encourage and help me on this journey. 


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.