Thursday, July 14, 2022

ELEGANCE FABRIC

As a pattern tester we sometime get nice little perks.
This is the newest fabric line, ELEGANCE,  designed by Corrine Wells of
Frannie B Quilt Company. 

She reached out to her pattern testers to ask if we could make a project.
Turnaround time was to be quick, what would we make and
she would send us the fabric to us. 


I said sure…how about a table runner and I love those mustard colors! 
These are the FQs  she sent me. 


We could add from our stash but she preferred solids
And try to keep her fabric the star.
I pulled these and she approved. 
Now to figure out a pattern. 


While I work on my project…here are some patterns 
Her testing team have tested over the last few months. 
Your can find them here
The Elegance line of fabric will be shipping
soon to quilt shops.   




Stay tuned…my project will be finished soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.