Saturday, July 23, 2022

STARGAZING WITH ZEN CHIC

Sitting here with COVID...
I tried to do all the right things, shots, booster, 
social distance, mask, hand sanitizer, no family gatherings,
hunkering down til my legs hurt...

BUT

I became complacent about wearing my mask outside of my home.
I became to comfortable in large crowds 
with ushering in theatres and at outdoor venues,
with NO MASKS on my face!
COVID GOT ME


But tonight I share with you something beautiful....
The Stargazer Quilt Pattern by Corinne Wells of Frannie B Quilt Company.
I was a pattern tester and this top was finished in fall of 2021


My Longarm gal, Kim Hensley @happilyeverquilting
took my work and turned all my imperfections into a beautiful
quilt that I absolutely adore!

We decided the SoHo design has nice movement for all the points
and rectangle designs this pattern brought forth!
You can see all Kim's designs on PINTEREST
Happily Every Quilting, LLC



Here are some close ups her Innova put to test!


The Zen Chic fabric line, Quotation
was perfect for this autumnal feel of the quilt.


I pulled Low Volume scraps for the background!


Look at this beauty with the Dale Chihuly art behind it at
the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, OH

The quilting looks STUNNING!


Stay tuned...there's an entire post about this photo shoot!

Here's to gazing at the stars all summer long!
If you like this pattern you can find it here
at the Frannie B Quilt Company website. 



1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is so lovely with the glass art. Can't wait to hear about the shoot!! Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.