Saturday, October 22, 2022

MODERN CHRISTMAS TREES


Yes you saw the finished top.
But I wanted to make sure you know
about the process and the free tutorial 
by Amy Smart, find it here!


But first, I made some sample blocks.
I will work this into a table runner for a Christmas Gift.


I love the tutorial that Amy Smart offers.
You can find it here.
She also has a You Tube Video that you will want to look up.

She talks about how to stack 6 fabrics
and cut them.  THEN by just
switching one tree fabric from bottom to the top...
you have 6 different trees!

I used my block boards to keep them organized
til I was ready to sew them.

4 Boards


6 fabrics / 6 trees on each board


Sew easy


My Hustle and Bustle was ON!


and the finished top!


It's being long arm quilted now and
will be ready for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.