Friday, April 28, 2023

12 CHARLEY HARPER BIRDS WERE PLELNTY!

Remember the 20 block CH Winter bird top.
Well I decided I wanted to make it a bit smaller.
WHY?  Many reasons 

I am having a solo quilt show later this year
at Inniswood Gardens. and I want to make this a wallhanging.
I can quilt a smaller size a bit easter.
I will probably sell this one.

Sew 12 Blocks of CH Winter Birds seems plenty.
And I was lucky to get this pic with a snow fall.
Ohio did not have too much snow this year, not complaining.


You can see here I set my Bernina 740 to use an enlongated "serpintine" stitch.
I just eyeballed the widths apart.


I like to snap a pic of the machine screen so I don't forget the stitch info.
Length was 3.0 and width 6.4 (B740 has a 9 MM wide option)


The gray thread looks great


It looks great hanging in the guest room.
A perfect wall hanging size.


And here's my sweet hubby posing for his traditional and  "obligatory" pic.
I have taken a pic of him with every finished quilt for
many, many years.


My solo quilt show is the entire month of October, 2023
Meet the Artist event is Sunday afternoon
Oct 15, 2-4 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.