Friday, April 21, 2023

PLAIDISH 2

Being a Scottish Highlander of Clan Gordon
my heart belongs to all things Plaidish.
My heart also belongs to THE Ohio State Buckeyes.

Sew I am combining the two to make
Erica Jackman's Plaidish II


@kitchentablequilting had me crushing so hard
on her first Plaidish, I made two!

A true scrappy version!


A 3 color version using all Christmas prints.



But back to Plaidish II

I pulled all the OSU fabrics I had in my stash,
Most were scraps, which lend themselves to her Plaidish patterns.

There are only 3 blocks and they chain piece quickly.
The cutting is the part that takes a minute or two.



Erica has you sort your scrap selections by Dark, Medium and Light values.
I wanted to use only 3 color values, Black, Red, Gray.

Blacks - Dark Values


Reds - Medium Value


Grey - Low Value


I am working on this in between other projects.
AND its a great "retreat" project as
one doesn't have to pay a lot of attention,
when one likes to sewcialize!

Will I have it finished before BUCKEYE Football season?
I doubt it.

If you want a couple very easy SCRAP patterns to
get you over your fear of scraps...
try these

Head over to Kitchen Table Quilting website
take a look around 
and down load these two for free!.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.