Sunday, April 2, 2023

XYLLIAN HARTZ FINISH

What began as a bunch of leftover pink strips
gifted to me by Kim Hensley...
became a fun project and big surprise for me
at the end.

Sometimes the Heart(s) will surprise you!


I sent this pic to my son, Eric to show him what I was working on. 
He immediately said, if I had not promised this to anyone...
HE WANTED IT!

Eric is very artistic and musically inclined.
He plays guitar, drums, and has a private radio station where
He uploads eclectic music choices
He also loves pinks and purple colors!

His musical entity name is Xyllian Hartz!
I never knew that!

In my stash I found a couple very old
 Amy Butler prints from the "LOVE" line.


I quilted in on my Bernina using straight lines.


I used the text option on my Bernina
and put the label right onto the front of the quilt.


And here's the finished Xyllian Hartz Quilt!
It hung in my hallway as I had imagined.


I took this beauty to Franklin Park Conservatory for 
the perfect photo op with the orchid displays.
Oh the fun conversations I had that day!



But the biggest surprise of these Hearts
is that they will hang in my son's home!
AND I am delivering it to him today....in the beach!

It does a Mother's Heart good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.