Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 FINISH ALONG - 1st QTR PROJECTS

Two posts in one day.  YUP.   Just worked out that way.
I almost missed this opportunity to do the 2014 Finish Along.

Well, why not...I've already setup my goals and projects to finish for 2014
so why not add one more linky party to the mix.
  
  Katy over at The Littlest Thistle is hosting this and 
offering some great prizes for finishes...
great incentive keep me  us going.



My 1st Quarter Finish Along projects are...

 Green Ghastlies Kwilt  

Top is done...backing is done, quilting needed.



Queen size kwilt for my sister 

Here's the top...needs borders to build to queen size
and kwilting.  This one is almost done!  YAY

Hocus Pocus Halloween Kwilt
 Fabrics selected, design has begun.

Scraps to make journal covers and zippy pouches

COMMA Fabrics
Journal Cover, Thread Catcher


Linking up here
the more I sew, the less I shop!


6 comments:

  1. Great selection of projects, I'm particularly fond of the Ghastlies!

    Good luck with your list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With projects like those you'll love every minute of your sewing. Those Ghastlies make me laugh every time I see them, they're so funny. Your scrappy bundles for your journal covers and puches are really fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both quilts are really pretty!
    Can't wait to see the rest of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both quilts are really pretty!
    Can't wait to see the rest of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ghastlies! Good luck getting everything finished :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those fabrics in your sister's quilt. She's a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.