Friday, February 14, 2014

HEARTS, KISSES AND A NEW CHALLENGE





Happy Valentines Day 
to all my sweet followers.
You make my Kwilty Pleasures sew sweet!

 A favorite Garth Brooks song, If Tomorrow Never Comes, is pulling at my heartstrings today.  

Here is the chorus 


"If tomorrow never comes 
Will she know how much I loved her 
Did I try in every way to show her every day 
That she's my only one 
And if my time on earth were through 
And she must face the world without me 
Is the love I gave her in the past 
Gonna be enough to last 
If tomorrow never comes"


Tell someone how much you love them!


And now I'll stop being sappy and tell you about a new sewing challenge coming in March 
 30 Minutes for 30 Days - 
just for ourselves
Picture

Head on over to see Sarah, at Berry Barn Blogspot  for all the details. 



"mwhaaaaa"



2 comments:

  1. I love that song too! Happy Valentine's day :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my 30/30 Sewing Challenge! It should be lots of fun and hopefully quite productive, too : ) Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.