Monday, March 27, 2017

CHURNING BY THE SEA - PART 1


Selecting a pattern for a much loved and hoarded
fabric, like "Flea Market Fancy" by Deniye Schmidt
was really tough for me. 
But the CHURN DASH block had to be it!


Simply Retro by Camille Roskelley was the book 
with her pattern


HST stacking up nicley


But be careful...I lost one and finally found it...here!



I tried my new Bloc_Loc Ruler for all the trimming....LOVE IT!


Looking good on the design wall!


Pressing a big top on a little board with a little iron
can be tricky!



Stayed tuned for my ocean side photos
of my "Churning by the Sea" top!









1 comment:

  1. I love the churn dash block and this quilt is looking great with some lovely fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.