Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wilmington LQS

When I travel I luv to check out LQS 
and then tell you about them
I begin with their web site followed by a phone call  
Gotta make sure they are open!
While I was at the beach this winter I checked out
Wilmington, NC and found...


This shop has it all...macines, patterns, books and
MODERN FABRICS!
like these Sun Prints by Allison Glass
Musta just arrived as the rubber bands
were still around the fabric bolts!


 yumminess! everywhere!


KONA Solids


MANY Modern Fabric Designers lined shelves
and look at these FQS


Novelty fabrics and look at these Farm Animals!



Lots of Low Volume


If you like batiks...they had some of those too!
and some traditional prints!


A great Sale Area!



I needed some "Sphere" Zen Chic prints 
for the top I was working on.
FOUND IT.  ON SALE!


Other fun pieces I could not resist.  
Check out the Flamingo Pink called "Cora"
KONA's 2017 Color of the year!
Porto birds and some fun Sheep!



As we were leaving my husband Phil pointed out this sign...
Good place all around!


I didn't get to go back for the Superbow Sunday Sale...
but EVERYTHING IN THE STORE was
30% off!
So where is a favorite LQS you have discovered?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.