Thursday, September 30, 2021

OLD TOWN FUN

One of the shops I visit when I am in the Chillicothe, OH area
is Old Town Fabric Shop


They carry a lot of MODA fabrics.
I found this SWELL line.


A nice selection of GRUNGE


Plenty of other selections.


Some Halloween prints


I had not been here in a couple years.
Very surprised to see they had expanded.
Now they have a huge Bernina Design Center.



Downtown Chillicothe has lots of charm and cute shops.


And if you are hungry, some great restaurants.
THIS is my favorite Smoked BBQ restaurant EVER!
Soooo smokey and good and the beer was ice cold!

Don't miss a chance to stop in and eat at
Old Canal Smokehouse!


I love exploring, shopping and if I am alone, I know I am in good company!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.