Friday, November 18, 2022

BIRDS IN MY BELFRY...or BEDROOM

Don't worry!
Its a bedroom full of Charley Harper birds!

Many years ago someone gave me a set of CH coffee mugs
for Christmas.  That began an obsession and love for all
things Charley Harper.

I have a guest room that welcomes visitors
who never hear a bird peep.

I made a king size CH quilt to use as a bedspread.
And you can see the bed runner and toss pillows 
also made with CH fabrics.



I painted an old chair off white
and covered the seat with CH fabric.


I made the mini Nested Churn Dash quilt many years ago




This wall hanging was one of the first quilts I made for this room.


I have an antique armoure that holds many of my quilts.
I am thinking about chalk painting this.


Lots of little CH items live here!



The nightstand has some fun CH items.
The bear in the birch trees mini was a gift.


I have a quilt stand in the corner.
The hoop holds some CH marine animals.


Hoop close up!


Lots of CH bird in frames.
I bought all the frames at thrift stores/
and framed CH calendar prints.




These Moose remind me of my friend MOOSE
who left this world (and me) in 2021.



I hope you enjoyed my guest room.
I even sleep in here on occassion.
It makes me so happy!

If you think this is fun...
JUST WAIT til you see my CH Christmas Tree
and winter birds wall hanging,
that will be in this space!








1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.