Saturday, November 5, 2022

WONDER WHY it took me so long!

To finish and post about this quilt that began in  2021.
This was a "sewcial distance" challenge
between Kim Hensley and me.

I sewed it at the beach but it sat for awhile.
Kim was learning to use her new
INNOVA longarm and needed some practice quilts.

I was the girl for her! I have quilts just waiting!
Her new business is Happily Every Quilting.
She's still a full time VIP for Nationwide but
when she retires in a few years, this will be her
FUN full time job!
She is a super Disney Fan, has a family season membership 
to Disney World...making this the perfect name for 
her loves and passions!

She used a Star and Moon E2E design.


It was difficult to get good pictures
as the fabric is very light, but I tried.
I used WONDER by Kate and Birdie.













This baby quilt will hang with me til a baby comes
along that I just have to give it too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.