Monday, March 27, 2023

MY HEART or NOT?

I needed a quilt for February to hang in my hallway.
I though maybe a heart quilt.

My friend Kim had made the Infinite Hearts quilt
and I kinda liked it.


She gave me lots of leftover strips from her quilt.
Then I pulled fabrics from my scraps and stash.


And the sewing began.


Lots of chain piecing...
making one side of the heart at a time.


This was all happening around Christmas
and Santa was watching over me!


He helped me pick the backing and binding.
Two hoarded prints from Amy Butler's LOVE fabric line.


And the hearts filled the design wall.


There were lots of HST left over from the blocks
and I will use them somewhere!


Stay Tuned...cause this take a turn I didn't expect.
And this quilt will hang somewhere I never dreamed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.